HPS Field Service Technician
- Install, maintain and repair horizontal pumping solutions and controllers of various manufacturers.
- Diagnoses, recommends and implements appropriate solutions for surface problems including problems with electrical issues, sand production, gas-locking pumps, and insufficient fluid production.
- Make necessary field repairs to equipment and cable.
- Sets operating parameters on surface controller to assure operations within product liability range, review surface voltage calculation, designate proper transformer connections and wire size, insure safety devices are installed and functioning correctly, start and monitor voltages, amperage and production rates.
- Check system design to assure it includes: adequate HP, correct cable size, sufficient casing clearance, correctly sized motor controller. Provide customer with written reports, equipment identification, inventory control and invoicing.
- Comply with company policy, procedures and safety requirements, whether written or communicated verbally, including the instructions and directions from individuals in direct supervisory positions.
- Safely operate motor vehicle to and from work site, load and unload tools and equipment with or without assistance.
- A High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have and maintain a valid State driver’s CDL
- Experience installing and servicing HPS systems a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of variable speed drives
- Basic computer skills required to operate computerized test equipment
- Basic knowledge of principles of electricity
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs with no restrictions
- Ability and willingness to work overtime